Established in 1983 as a voice of the poor to express their developmental needs and aspirations, CUTS International is a leading Southern voice and face of consumer empowerment through its rights-based approach and activities for influencing the process and content of inclusive growth and development.
With its headquarters and three programme centres in Jaipur, India; one each in Chittorgarh and Calcutta; an advocacy centre in New Delhi, India; and five overseas centres in Lusaka, Zambia; Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana; Hanoi, Vietnam and in Geneva, Switzerland, the organisation has established its relevance and impact in the policy-making circles and among the larger development community in the developing world and at the international level. CUTS International Public Policy Centre (CIPPolC) was launched on July 04, 2014. The state-of-the-art centre would cater to the need of state’s national and international affairs of non-political class. Although the physical facility will be ready by 2016-17, the Centre has already commenced its activities.
- JD for Senior Research Associate (International Trade, Economics & Environment)
- JD for IT Associate-CIRC
- Senior Research Associate/Research Associate – Technology policy
- JD – Senior Research Associate( Public Policy)
- Senior Research Associate/ Research Associate – Energy
- Graphic Designer/Social Media Handler
- Research Assistant/Associate – Economics
- Director (Centre For Internatinal Trade, Economics & Environment)
- Director (Competition, Investment and Economic Regulation)
- Programme Officer & Senior Programme Officer – FPO
- Consultant or Fellow – Technology Policy, Privacy, Data Protection and Security, Artificial Intelligence
If you want to make a difference and are excited to be part of CUTS family, please send the duly filled candidate application form and mail it to us along with your updated resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Candidate application form)
- Human Resources & Administration
- Information Technology
- Library and Database
CUTS HR philosophy is centred around “VALUE FOR PEOPLE ” as we consider our human capital as the most precious asset .The talent pool is incredible and by providing a conducive and positive working environment with exciting avenues, we aim to harness the true potential of every individual associated with us. We as CUTS contribute our continued success owing to invaluable contributions from our people.
Consumer Unity and Trust Society (CUTS) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants on merit without regard to race, national origin, religious beliefs, gender, marital status or physical disability. CUTS strive to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance with equal emphasis on meritocracy.