Knowledge teams in the CUTS workforce are individuals who are valued for their ability to interpret information within a specific subject area. They will often advance the overall understanding of that subject through focused research, analysis, design, and/or development. They use research skills to define problems and identify alternatives. Fuelled by their expertise and insight, they work to solve those problems, in an effort to influence decisions, priorities, and strategies across different domains.
CUTS has extended its knowledge teams across the boundaries of the world. It functions across India, in Jaipur, Kolkata, and Delhi, and Globally, in Lusaka, Accra, Nairobi, Hanoi, Geneva, and Washington DC.
This executive summary provides a glimpse:
|CUTS’ CENTRES||NUMBER OF KNOWLEDGE TEAMS|
|Jaipur & Delhi||26|
CUTS’ TOTAL GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE WORKERS
|TOTAL KNOWLEDGE WORKERS||TOTAL RANGE OF YEARS OF EXPERIENCE||INDIVIDUALS IN THE RANGE|
GENDER RATIO : FEMALE – 26 MALE -28
In addition, around Twenty seasoned professionals with work experiences ranging from 26-40 years, also work with CUTS on regular basis as Fellows and Consultants.
The educational background of knowledge teams ranges from undergraduate to PhDs. Some of them are listed below:
- B.A, L.L.B
- LLB, LLM
- Tech Mechanical Engineering
- BA (Honors) in Economics, mathematics and sociology
- BA(Hons) in Global Affairs
- BA in International law and Politics
- MA Economics
- MA in Econometrics & Quantitative Economics
- MA Development Economics – Governance of Organisations
- MA International and European Law
- MA Development studies
- A. in Political Science & International Relations
- MA Political Science
- MA Global Governance & Public Policy
- MA Public Policy
- MA Philosophy
- MA Comparative Literature
- MA Applied Languages and International Affairs
- Sc. Regulatory Policy
- PhD Agriculture / Economics
CUTS as an organisation values its colleagues highly, which helps us to produce quality output, that leads to good outcomes.
To view CUTS’ Knowledge Teams in detail please click here–>>